2019 National Coaching Roles Expression of Interest16 Nov 2018
Squash New Zealand will appoint national team and squad coaches to provide leadership and support to create an environment and culture for our players to achieve on the international stage in 2019.
2019 Coaching Roles
• One lead coach for the 2019 World Junior Girls Individual and Team Championships (30 July - 9 August 2019) and 2019 Elite Junior Girls Squad.
• One assistant coach for the 2019 Elite Junior Girls Squad.
• One lead coach for the 2019 World Junior Boys Individual Championships (30 July - 4 August 2019) and 2019 Elite Junior Boys Squad.
• One assistant coach for the 2019 Elite Junior Boys Squad.
Click on the links below to see the lead coach and assistant coach job descriptions.
Interested coaches should send a cover letter outlining how they would add value to the Squash NZ High-Performance Programme and their CV including:
• Skills Summary
• Experiences and Accomplishments
• Coaching Qualifications
• Any other relevant awards and information
Please state your preferred national team or squad to work with to HP Manager Shelley Kitchen at email@example.com by Friday 23rd November 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed via Skype the week beginning 26th November with the successful candidate being named shortly thereafter.