Accessible, safe and welcoming squash facilities are an essential piece of the overall squash landscape. Over 300 facilities exist that contain at least one of the 800+ individual squash courts located throughout the country. When members and guests arrive at your facility they should feel like they are special because they are in an inviting place… so let your environment take them to another world.
1. Provide parking tips to make life easier
Download a sample parking tips sheet and adapt for your own club. Click here
2. Keep your facility in a clean condition
Discover how to clean squash court walls. Find out more.
- Download a template maintenance schedule to utilise for your club. Click here
3. Use plants to boost your indoor facility health
Learn how pot plants can improve air quality, reduce noise and provide a healthy indoor environment. Find out more
4. Celebrate your club's culture
Recognise your player's achievements via memorabilia displays, trophy cabinets and honour boards to relive the club’s history and ensure the spirit of squash lives on through future generations. Find out more
5. Maintain an assets register
Download a fixed assets register and use for your own club. Click here
6. Follow a maintenance and replacement schedule
This will help your club plan and deal with looking after your facility in a timely fashion. Download a maintenance schedule. Click here
7. Utilise the FREE iSquash Online Booking System
This will allow members to book and access courts at specified times. Find out more
8. Ensure you have insurance
Squash New Zealand have developed a special insurance package with Aon. Click here
9. Refurbish your place into a 'third space'
Upgrade your existing facility by touching up that wear and tear.
- Find all the information you need for facility design, development, technical information, building code compliance and products and providers. Click here
- Find out what you can do to touch up your club's courts. Find out more
10. Let people preview for themselves
Google Street View is a service that allows people to view what your club interior looks like online. Find out more