Back the Bid Photo Competition Launched4 May 2012
Today Squash NZ launch a photo competition on Facebook to encourage squash fans to support the Olympic Bid and to win a Mantis Sports racquet.
"Back the Bid 2020" is a campaign to coordinate support for Squash to become part of the 2020 Olympic Games (see below for more details). Squash NZ are getting in behind this by running a Back the Bid photo competition in partnership with racquet suppliers Mantis Sports NZ.
- Print this branded page
- write your message (eg. I am, are you? or whatever you like to show support)
- take a photo of you with the message
- Become a fan of Squash NZ on Facebook (www.fb.com/SquashNZ)
- post your photo onto Squash NZ's Facebook wall
- share with your friends and get them voting (by "liking" your photo)
The winner will be decided by public vote (number of likes each photo gets), so make yours the best photo and share it with your friends/family/co-workers to encourage their voting! So get creative, get your friends together and get behind the bid (also, people love animals doing silly things, so they may help you win!).
Terms of the competition:
- Entrants must own copyright to the photos they submit.
- By submitting your photo, you are giving permission to Squash NZ to use this photo for promotional purposes and to share with World Squash and their international Back the Bid campaign.
- One vote ("Like") per person but you may vote on as many photos as you like
- Photos that are deemed inappropriate or offence will be removed by Squash NZ
- The photo with the most likes at 5pm on Thursday 21 June 2012, will win the prize (a Mantis Power 130 racquet, kindly donated by Mantis Sports NZ)
- The winner will be announced on Friday 22 June 2012
Jaclyn Hawkes, Lauren Vodanovich and Joelle King all Bback the Bid, do you?