Module 9: Club Teams
This coach learning module gives coaches the tools, resources and information needed to develop and support team players in a club environment.
- Characteristics of teams
- Building a team
- Understanding team selection
- Structuring training sessions for groups
- Facilitating in-game feedback
- Developing technique, movement and fitness for players in a team
- Trouble shooting ideas while working with groups
- Some useful information for team coaches preparing for an event
Coaches who attend will receive a special Club Teams Module 9 pack which includes a resource booklet with relevant information and coaching ideas. Coaches can also access the Coaching sections on the Squash NZ website for further resources, development and networking opportunities.
2 hours 30 minutes
This coach learning module is provided by the Districts' trained regional CoachForce.
Module costs are set by the District.
Coaches who attend will be recorded on the Squash New Zealand iSquash database as having completed Club Teams Module 9.
Coaches are required to attend 2 modules to receive the "Club Teams" Qualification:
- Module 9: Club Teams
- Extension Module 2: How to Coach