Module 7: Social Club Player
This coach learning module gives coaches the tools, resources and information needed to develop and support social players in a club environment.
- Motivations of social players to improve and seek coaching
- Principles of learning
- A tool for identifying areas to focus on
- Diagnosing common technical errors
- Using feedback to correct technique
- Ways to improve understanding of the rules
- How to give tactical advice to social club players
- Ideas and thoughts for running social programmes in your club
Coaches who attend will receive a special Social Club Players Module 7 pack which includes a resource booklet with relevant information and coaching ideas. Coaches can also access the Coaching sections on the Squash NZ website for further resources, development and networking opportunities.
2 hours 30 minutes
This coach learning module is provided by the Districts' trained regional CoachForce.
Module costs are set by the District.
Coaches who attend will be recorded on the Squash New Zealand iSquash database as having completed Social Club Player Module 7.
Coaches are required to attend 2 modules to receive the "Social Club Player" Qualification:
- Module 7: Social Club Player
- Extension Module 2: How to Coach