Module 5b: School and Tertiary (Tertiary)
This coach learning module gives coaches the tools, resources and information needed to develop and support tertiary students in the school and club environments.
- The needs of tertiary students within the tertiary sport environment
- Understanding the SquashStart programme
- Managing groups and resources
- Ideas and thoughts for running tertiary programmes
- Ways to promote your squash activities
- Competitive opportunities for tertiary students
Coaches who attend will receive a special School and Tertiary: Tertiary Module 5b Book which provides relevant information and coaching ideas. Coaches can also access the Coaching sections on the Squash NZ website for further resources, development and networking opportunities.
1 hour 30 minutes
This coach learning module is provided by the Districts' trained regional CoachForce.
Module costs are set by the District.
Coaches who attend will be recorded on the Squash New Zealand iSquash database as having completed School and Tertiary: Tertiary Module 5b.
Coaches are required to attend 3 modules to receive the "School and Tertiary" Qualification: