Module 10: Club Graded Competitive
This coach learning module gives coaches the tools, resources and information needed to develop and support graded competitive players in a club environment.
- The needs of competitive graded club players
- Pros and cons of competition and the grading list
- An approach to identifying areas to improve
- Ways to progress skill development further
- Scheduling training and competitions
- How to select tournaments
- Managing other commitments
- Ideas and thoughts for running competitive programmes in your club
Coaches who attend will receive a special Club Graded Competitive Module 10 pack which includes a resource booklet with relevant information and coaching ideas. Coaches can also access the Coaching sections on the Squash NZ website for further resources, development and networking opportunities.
2 hours 30 minutes
This coach learning module is provided by the Districts' trained regional CoachForce.
Module costs are set by the District.
Coaches who attend will be recorded on the Squash New Zealand iSquash database as having completed Club Graded Competitive Module 10.
Coaches are required to attend 2 modules to receive the "Club Graded Competitive" Qualification:
- Module 10: Club Graded Competitive
- Extension Module 2: How to Coach